- Felt,Brushed Cotton
- Hook and Loop closure
- 100% Brushed Cotton Twill Cap
- Felt appliqué logo with direct embroidery
- Red Canoe logo and woven American flag patch on the back.
- One size fits all-Adjustable velcro back strap
Piper Cub In the mid-1930s, Bill Piper brought in Walter Jamouneau, and under his direction, the original Cub was modified to its historic, bright yellow J-3 version. Powered by a 40 hp (30kW) engine, in 1938 it sold for just over $1,000. During World War II, newspapers of the era often featured images of wartime leaders, such as Generals Dwight Eisenhower & George Patton surveying European battlefields in Piper Cubs. Felt appliqué and embroidered logo.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.57 x 7.01 x 3.86 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Item model number : U-CAP-PIPER-01-BY
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : July 9, 2010
- Manufacturer : Red Canoe – National Heritage Brands
- ASIN : B003VSARVA